My Big Fat Gay Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

What a Day!


Well, today was quite the interesting day. I didn't have to work and I spent most of my day hanging out and ending with a group of my friends. I love my friends dearly and they often pull me out of my most deep dilemas. I just don't know what I would do without them.

Several of my friends, Juanita del Barrio, Mishellay, and Fredrikkka, all came over to help plan for a Halloween gathering that I am hosting. Although it should be a lot of fun, I forget how much planning, preparation, and money goes into one of these events. Many years ago I through a party in an abandoned convent and it was so much fucking work! That party turned out to be a HUGE success and I am sure that this one will too! I just don't look forward to the planning and aggrevation that is involved. In case anyone wants to know, the party is tentitavely (and I think I spelled that word wrong) planned for October 9th. If you're available and want to come, just let me know!

I decided to up a pic of me with my pups. They are adorable, aren't they? They are such good dogs and I am quite blessed to have them. They are the newest addition to my family (and in all honesty, the only ones) and they, like my friends (which I suppose I also consider my family), have weathered me through some tough times. Their unconditional love and constant demand for attention and affection often forces me to forget about any problem I may have and entertain them. They are soon to be a year old (October 3rd) and I am very grateful to have them in my life. Like any good mommy, I have taught them not to talk to strangers (in case you want to know).

Well, I just wanted to drop everyone (and it appears that no one reads this so I guess this everyone is simply me) a line and say howdy and what's going on. Catch everyone laters!

Marc

2 Comments:

  • you cunty bitch! you didn't tell me you started a blog! oooh...i'm so proud of my lil' girl! she's all grown up!

    By Blogger Sexbox, at 1:36 PM  

  • oh wait, october 9th????? bitch, i requested the 8th off! you lied!

    By Blogger Sexbox, at 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home