My Big Fat Gay Blog

Friday, September 21, 2007

Greetings from New Jersey!

As the title says, Greetings from New Jersey! I have been here now for a few days and things have been quite interesting to say the least. . . .

My first day here was yesterday. I arrived in New Jersey, picked up my rental car and drove straight to my job assignment. I met an a fellow coworker from Chicago and we chatted it up right away. She, I am naming her SJ, introduced me to this HOT (and i mean HOT) guy who works for the same company. His name is MP. Although I was drooling over this boy, I obviously had to play it cool and not let on. I never even told SJ that I was interested in him. He is SUPER nice and later invited SJ and myself to his room (we are all booked at the same hotel) for drinks.

BOY DID WE DRINK! I must have had about four glasses of wine on an empty stomach. After drinking, we went to eat at this really nice restaurant about 10 minutes from the hotel. It was a little pricey (for the three of us to eat was about $160), but we all had a great time. Afterward, MP invited me to hang out with him and a friend at this gay club not far from our hotel. Did I mention that the drinking continued at dinner . . . we drank ALOT.

The club was called Feathers. MP's friend Luis, who was also really cute and extremely nice, picked us up at the hotel and took us out to his job (he works at the club). He was so nice and MP, who was kinda bored there, looked to me for his entertainment. We danced and danced and drank and drank . . . Luis kept getting us drinks. By the time the night was over, we were both a little tipsy. I had also made out with MP and felt him up SEVERAL times. I spent the night in MP's room. The whole experience was AMAZING!!!

I am kinda digging MP and like him alot. Beyond his killer looks and his melting smile, he is such a cool guy. I am really into him. I realize that perhaps getting interested in someone who lives thousands of miles away isn't such a wise idea. I know that I am probably setting myself up for failure. I like him though and, being the hopeful individual that I am, am willing to give this a chance. I will keep you posted on what happens!!!

Until next time . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home